Once again we went to the PCM and had a great time.
Will is having fun in the kid's kitchen cooking up a storm.
This time we went with Daddy, Danny, and Ashley.
It was fun especially having all these extra arms to help with the boys.
He loves this place
Luke is so intense when he is there. His mind never stops he always wants to go there and always has so much fun.
Will banging away
See how serious he is. He cracks me up.
Luke asks me to go to these 5 places on a daily basis.
#1 School #2 the museum #3 The park #4 Target and #5 Nordstroms and I am not kidding.
His top 5 are my top 5 too. How did that happen??
Will and Mommy smiling for Daddy and Luke still cooking.
Going for a spin in your new hot rod little buddy.
So funny we have been coming here since February and I remember putting Will in this car and he looked so small. He is not so small in this picture. Growing up baby!
The boys playing
Uncle Danny chasing after Will they are so cute together.
Ben and I with the boys going through the noodles
Will is waving and Luke looked scared he is not a fan of the noodles, and Will loves it.
Getting flowers from Lukey he is such a sweetheart
The carwash Yeah!!
I was directing Luke through the carwash
The lovebirds DAN as Ashley calls him and Ashley





No comments:
Post a Comment