Tuesday, June 15, 2010

More Fun of Course

Thursday night Danny and Ashley made us an awesome dinner chicken kabobs they were so yummy. After dinner we went for a walk and to the park. Danny's friend Holly or Hollywood as we call her came over too. She now lives in the Phoenix area.
Holly, Ben and Will, and Danny, and Ashley
Walking home Luke pulled Will in the wagon
Luke had the biggest crush on Holly he was holding her hand and even giving her a kiss on the cheek. He waited for he outside the bathroom door when she went potty and even reminded her to wash her hands even though she already did.
It was too cute!
Flirting big time!
Oh there it is the kiss on the cheek.
He told her when she was leaving that she could babysit him anytime. He said I need a new babysitter. I was telling my friend Maya about Holly and Luke's flirting and Luke heard us and said Holly's cute Mom. Maya and I cracked up laughing.
My babies
Saturday night Ben and I went out and Danny and Ashley watched the boys but before that we all made pizzas. They were yummy and filling. Luke loved helped making the pizzas. He was a great helper.
He put each pepperoni in its exact spot.

No comments: