Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Fun Pictures

Look at my first born my baby girl. Is she not the cutest or what? Ruby is the sweetest dog she loves us all so much. Sure she snores like crazy and her breath is a work in progress but she melts our heart with one look into her beautiful eyes. We love you Sue Sue!
Will not feeling great after his 15 month shots yesterday. Poor guy had a fever of 102.8 and still tried to keep playing with Luke. He is feeling better today, my sweet sweet baby.
We got Ruby a new kennel to travel her home in and it fast became Luke's new toy. He told me thank you mommy, I love my new toy. He put all his favorite things in it to pull around the house. It was pretty cute.
He also loves this yellow box Lisa gave me he puts stuff in it and talks to it is cracks me up the imagination he has.
We went out to dinner the other night and Ben and I could not believe the boys sitting at the table reading books . Ben and I actually got to have a conversation while the boys read.
Saturday morning Marcy came over with the boys we had a fun time.
Baby Evan going for a ride.
Luke and Alex were little artists and painted pictures for their daddies.
Luke loves the brushes. I told him on Monday he can grab one toy to take with him to the Dr. Office when we took Will, and Luke came running back with his toy, the sponge paint brush. I said that is what you want to take with you, and he said yes mom, my brush. He did play with it too. It was funny.

Will's new favorite toy is this truck he loves it so much he has it in his hand all the time. When I hold him he drives it on my arm and his favorite spot is to stand by the window on the chair and ride it on the Window. He grabbed it when he went to bed the other night and Ben and I were watching him on the monitor and were cracking up he was riding it over his tummy.

No comments: