Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Evan!

Marcy and Wes with the Birthday Boy Evan! Sunday night was Evan's actual Birthday. Marcy had us over to celebrate because we will be gone when they have his party. Evan is so cute and getting so big. He had a great 1st Birthday!
Luke helping Evan open his presents. Evan was so cute in his I'm One T Shirt that Marcy had made for his special day.
Traffic Jam in the family room. The boys played so good. Luke never wants to leave when we go to their house. Luke and Will have so much fun.
Marcy, Evan, and I.
Evan is my God child he loves me so much. Ha Ha!
I was visiting Marcy in the hospital when she went into labor with him. I helped her through the labor (No Epidural) it was an amazing experience and look at him now perfect as can be you would never know he arrived 7 weeks early.
I love you so much Evan Happy 1st Birthday!
Love your God Mother~
The Falconbridges came over after their family dinner to join us for dessert. Marcy, Steff, and I with our babies, Will, Adam, and Evan. These boys are not babies for long they are growing up fast!
It was crazy trying to get all 6 kids in a picture but we did it and even though Evan got away in this pic he made the next one. Sure they are not all looking but the point is they are all in the same pic.
They are all doing their own thing it looks like to me. Saying Cheese doesn't work these days.
Happy Birthday to Evan Or EBAN. Happy Birthday to you!!
Auntie Steff holding Will he was getting sleepy and wanted to go to bed.
Yummy cake Evan! He is adorable!
When it was time for cake the kids came a running.
Evan getting cleaned up in the sink. He had a great 1st Birthday.

No comments: