Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Boys

We were leaving Target the other night and across the way was Dave & Busters. Luke saw the Dave & Busters sign across the parking lot and said mommy I want to go to the game place. He has only been there two times before. I was with the boys and pops so we decide to go get dinner there and play some games.
Well after dinner Luke played a few games and the last one was a Spin it and Win it. Luke did just that he won the jackpot of 1000 tickets it was hilarious. I was screaming like he won the Lottery. I was so proud! I didn't have my camera with me for the first time ever I think so we took this picture of him with his Elmo he got with his prize tickets it was 999 tickets so we had just enough. I took a video on my phone we wrapped the tickets around him. My Lucky Luke! Next stop VEGAS!!
Spaghetti Party is as easy as 1, 2, 3
1. make yummy spaghetti
2. take clothes off
3. have a Spaghetti party


My mom and I took Luke to Paradise Bakery after school one day and a bunch of firemen were walking in when we were and Luke yelled out Firetruck men mom! WOO WOO WOO WOO (like a siren) He yelled out get a hose firetruck men get a hose! We all had a good laugh and one fireman went back to the truck and brought Luke a fire hat. Luke thought it was so cool it made his day. Well here is Will wearing the firetruck man hat. Ha Ha!
LUKE'S WORLD
Luke created this outdoor world he plays in everyday it is so cute but if you dare touch or move something you might be in store for a huge meltdown. He is so peaceful playing out there and it is so cute to watch him talk to his toys and explain what is going on.
He takes his world very serious as you can see the concentration that is taking place here.
Will will let us know when he is ready to nap he goes and gets his blanket and just lays down outside his crib it is so precious. We just pick him up put him in his crib and off to sleep he goes. What a sweetie!
Being cute with Daddy!!
Luke loves his books he got a new Thomas book the other day and he just chilled out on the floor reading away.
It must be a good book!
Will fell the night before at the park and gashed his forehead he is so WILD! Here he is taking it easy for once!

No comments: