Today was a busy morning for the boys so they didn't get to their nap till almost 2, usually go down at 12:30. ANYWAY they played in their cribs till almost 3 then finally fell asleep. I love listening to them on the monitor I always crack up at the things Luke says to Will. Will just laughs at all the things Luke does.
Well it was almost 6 and they were still sleeping so I had to go in the dark cozy bedroom and wake the boys.
THEY WERE NOT HAPPY - I REPEAT NOT HAPPY!!
Will just wanted me to hold him and could not stop crying he was so cute holding his blanket and baba.
He finally calmed down and was in his
happy place his mama's arms.
Luke was of course happy now too holding his blanket and telling me to put in Thomas the Tank Engine.

Happy Times
So precious I love that they love their blankets and find comfort in them. They are the sweetest boys and they are growing up so fast. I want to freeze them to keep them small just as they are today but I also love watching them grow and learn. It just keeps getting better!
Being their mommy is the best!

All Will needs is Blanket, Baba, and Bed the 3 B's and he is HhhhhhhAaaaaaaaaaPpppppPppppppYyyyyyyyy!
Now let's hope they go to bed tonight!?





No comments:
Post a Comment