Sunday, May 2, 2010

The Kentucky Derby Party

The Sciortino's, our neighbors had a Kentucky Derby party.
It was fantastic we all had so much fun.
Terace, Katherine, Lisa, and I all dressed for the party with Hat's on!
Lisa, Lynae, Katie, Jill, and I
Liesel, Tammy, and I

Watching the race. I picked the winning horse Super Saver, but Ben did the betting and had him coming in 3rd not first.

All the ladies
All the men with our hats on them they looked so funny!
Jill on my right is my one house down from me neighbor she is the best she is from IL too and is always great for coming by with a bottle of wine after I put the kidos down. Lynae on my left is so sweet too she has 2 boys too and her husband Brad saved me when I had back pain he is an orthopedic surgeon and got me in to have a MRI right away. WE love our neighbors!!
Ben and I always love to go out and socialize with friends but nothing beats our boys we were so excited to come home to our boys and love them up!!

No comments: