
My Dearest Luke,
I want you to know how much you are loved and how much you have changed my life. I have never felt this kind of love until the day you were born. I want to tell you that you and your brother are the two most special, beautiful, loving boys.
Thank you for being the boy you are and for always making me laugh with the cute things you say.
Thank you for bringing me your boogers to throw away.
Thank you for always wanting to talk and hold hands while you are trying to go to sleep.
I love that your favorite part of your day is always when daddy comes home.
I love that you always want me to kiss daddy too.
You are so smart and witty already at such a young age.
I LOVE you LUKE LARRABEE! Love your mommy XOXOX
p.s. Can you just be a little nicer to your brother he sure loves you??





No comments:
Post a Comment