Ben and I went to the Suns game Saturday night we bought Louis Amundsens #17 (bad ponytail guy) guest tickets so we enjoyed the perks, too bad the Suns lost. Ben has been going to a lot of games he splits a season with his friend Chris but we didn't have this game. Good thing we still got to go.
Carly and Charles Barkley
Ok so he is in the far back in a navy sports jacket.
We had family passes so we got to go under where the players were and hang out and eat.
This is the view coming out onto the floor
Walking to our seats #13 Steve Nash and the rest of the Suns were ready to start the game. We walked right behind them.
We sat right behind the Lakers Ben was so embarrassed of me taking so many pictures.
This is the player that sold us his tickets
Halftime in the family VIP
I love Charles Barkley I was so excited to see him.
Kobe just an amazing player warming up before the 2nd half
I nearly ran some people down to get this pic of Charles
Phil Jackson
After Dragic got hammered in the face they had to separate the teams to see what the penalty would be. It got a little heated. The game was so much fun Ben and I had a great time It would of been great to see the Suns in the playoffs but we always have next year.





No comments:
Post a Comment