Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Weekend

Sunday night we went to the Railroad Park again. The kids have so much fun. We met the Falconbridge's there and Steff's family.
Will and Adam
Luke and Emma hugging
Going to ride the choo choo train but first we got our picture taken. Pops with Will, Luke and I, Erin and Emma, and Steff and Adam with Steff and Erin's Dad behind them.

On the TRAIN AGAIN! So much fun for all. CHOO CHOO ALL Aboard Luke kept yelling.
Will and I looking at something
Ahh my baby boy!
How much fun! It was so cute Luke waited for Emma and grabbed her hand and walked over to the carousel.
On the carousel Steff and I sat with the baby boys Will and Adam
Pops had Lukey
I asked to take a picture of Luke and he posed for me this is how he poses it is so cute
Going back to the concert it was about to start
Pops and Ben with Will enjoying the great night
Emma and Luke danced the night away Here she is visiting Pops.

No comments: