For Thanksgiving this year we had Ben's parents and brother David in town it was great! It is hard for us to travel so it's nice when family comes here to see us. The boys LOVE it! Will was so excited to see Papa Pat!
The boys took a lot of turns up on Papa Pat's shoulders.

Uncle David and Lukey taking a snooze together.
Will came up to David and stole his sausage. Normally this would be a dangerous move but Will was not afraid.
Uncle David and Lukey at the neighborhood Turkey Bowl on Thanksgiving morning.
It sure wasn't fair while Grandma Francie was cooking away we were all up at the park playing.
WILL POWER!!
Luke POWER!!
Will and I going down the slide
My handsome sweet boy Lukey!
We were all across at the park while the Ben and David played football. Ben and Dave were great! I was so impressed with my husbands football skills I called him Tom Brady for the rest of the day and you know he liked that! Ha Ha!
The Football Turkeys, I mean players in our hood it is our annual event and everyone looks forward to it.
Will and I driving back to the house a block away. I was breaking the law I know but it was all for his entertainment so that's ok, right?
The 23 pound BIRD!!
We had the Behm family over to spend Turkey day with us.
Lisa and her beautiful girls
The Queen of the kitchen My MIL she is the best and cooked her best dinner yet! We were all THANKFUL for Francie and her feast she had prepared for us all.
Everything is made right from scratch from this lady. She knows her way around a kitchen one day I will let her show me the Thanksgiving Day ropes so I will know what to do. She said, what if I die and you don't know what to do I said, well that's easy just don't die.
Happy Thanksgiving!
We all have so much to be thankful for
and are all blessed in so many ways.
The dessert was amazing too. Three pies and a green dessert! All YUMMY!
The kids table
Will was licking the plate clean it was hilarious.
YEAH!! FOR DESSERT!!
Ben, baby, and I
I am so thankful for my gorgeous, wonderful husband!
I hope my two boys are as close as Ben and Dave are. The best of friends!
Rog and Lisa! My most wonderful friend I am so thankful for and now she lives right by me. I still can't believe it!
Lisa and I
I am so lucky to have Lisa she is such a great friend, mommy, and wife.
Ben got his Christmas present early a 3D TV it is pretty cool.
After dinner we all watch Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs in 3D. We only got 4 sets of glasses looks like we need a few more sets here.
The day after Thanksgiving while everyone is out shopping on Black Friday. We are decorating our house for Christmas. It is Ben's favorite day I think. This year he had the help of David and Pops. It is a BIG BIG production that goes on here.
Santa will surely see our house!
Uncle David and Lukey setting up the candy canes along the driveway.
Friday night the Falconbridges came over and enjoyed the 3 D TV as well.
They look like the 4 of them should be in a band.
Grandma Francie, Will, and Roxy. He just loves them both!!
November 28th is Papa Pat's Birthday we had a mini party for him and got him a few goodies to help him celebrate his special day.
Happy Birthday Papa Pat! We got him Cabela's Gift Cards
I made him chocolate pudding with marsh mellows in the #63!
Happy Birthday Papa Pat!
The boys and Papa Pat
Ben brought home a broken calculator the other night and it was such a hit the boys loved it and of course fought over it too.
Will adding up the national debt. I think he will be there for awhile.





No comments:
Post a Comment