Sunday, December 19, 2010

Maya's Baby Shower

On December 5th I had a baby shower for Maya at our clubhouse. Maya is due the same day as I am having a BOY this time around. She is such a dear friend to me and I was so happy along with her friend Mandy to host the party for MAYA.
The party people!
Maya got a bunch of goodies for her new bundle of JOY to be.
We played a few games but this one was one I haven't played or heard of before. The girls paired up and one had to feed the bottle of juice to the other. It was funny everyone was a good sport and played.
Steff drinking her juice like a good girl.
Maya opening her gifts
Maya and the SWEET blanket my MIL made for her. It will match the baby's room perfectly too. Karina has one and calls it her YUMMY blanket.
Maya and I pregnant again together. Luke and Karina are a month apart and now these babies will be due at the same time.
Can't wait to meet BABY BOY KOPPIKAR! I am so happy for Maya, Sameet, and Karina to be adding another member to their already perfect family.

No comments: