Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Advanced Orthodontics Staff Christmas Party

This year we had the Christmas party at Prime Bar in the Scottsdale Quarter. I had planned the party and it was a lot of fun for everyone.
Carly, Liz, Jennifer, Renee, and Cali. (April, Renee Q., Jess, and Sarah are not pictured) but were all there to celebrate the holidays.
Mark and Lizzy
I had a fun game we played in the beginning of the night and the winner of that game got to be the last person to pick from the grab bag. I had fun with this I got everyone a gift and wrote on the gift tag to the bag a description of what might be inside the bag. For example. The bags tag would say, I'm Fancy, I'm Expensive, I'm Hungry, etc... The I'm Expensive bag was taken away the most.
It was all fun and games till the end when they got to open the bag and realized everyone got the same thing an AMEX Gift card. It was a lot of fun and they all loved it. They were PUNKED! ha ha
I think I enjoyed it the most
The girls got Ben a Michigan blanket and he LOVES ALL THINGS MICHIGAN!
They also made a list of Dr. Larrabee's famous quotes he uses around the office on a daily basis. They were pretty funny.
Lizzy and I
Ben has such a great staff I love all the girls and we appreciate all the hard work they do. Thank you ladies and Merry Christmas!
Ben, baby, and I had a fun night out!

No comments: