Grandma Sue came back to visit for a long weekend while Ben went with his buddies to the Navy vs. Army game in Philly. Grandma Sue gave the boys their Christmas gifts early since she won't be here for Christmas. The boys got a gift a night they loved it.
We went to my friend Shannon's daughter's 1st Birthday in the park it was a beautiful day. The kids loved running around. Here is Lukey posing for me.
Shannon's husband Landon gave the boys footballs to play with and they had a fun time with that.
The pass
I love that football hold
My mom and I got our exercise that day chasing the boys around.
My Dr. Thuy that delivered Will, myself, and Shannon are all pregnant Thuy and I are due around the same time and Shannon is due with girl #3 in May.
Baby Braelyn turns 1!
The other night I took Luke to see Addie and Sky in there Christmas performance. LUKE LOVED IT! He was in AWE of the girls and loved the whole performance. He kept yelling out at all the quiet moments saying, mom I love this show.
Lisa, Roger, and Jaidyn
Luke had to take his camera with him taking fake pictures all night long but them wanted his picture with the girls after the show.
The Behm Family
Lukey and I
We had a fun date night out together. Thanks Grandma Sue for watching Wild WILL!
Baby showers and birthday parties and just to think Christmas is just around the corner too. This has been a busy month. My friend Megan is due with a baby girl in January too. She had a Sprinkle at her house to celebrate the baby girls arrival. Megan has a 2 year old boy Grayson who is so adorable and lovable. He is going to be a GREAT big bro to his baby sister.
Megan having fun with all the PINK coming her way!
Grandma Sue got her Christmas gift early too. We got her a new camera so she can snap pics with all the sweet memories she will want to remember.
One of the gifts that Grandma Sue gave the boys was a Woody doll. They were so excited Luke has been wanting one and was so excited to get it. Will loved taking his hat on and off. I wrote their name on the foot just like ANDY did. Thanks grandma Sue the boys loved all their gifts you really spoiled them.
Grandma Sue and her two favorite boys!
Lukey opening his Thomas train. Christmas is going on all month here!!





No comments:
Post a Comment