Play date at the house Steff was getting a workout giving the kids airplane rides. They all wanted a turn.
All the kids wouldn't leave her alone she was the main attraction for their fun.
The three amigos. Emma, Alex, and Luke they don't get to see each other as much but when they do they pick up right where they left off. Great friends!!
Luke hanging on the couch playing on his iPad. He loves all the learning games that daddy put on it for him.

My mom and I took the boys to our favorite park. Luke and Will just go go go!
Lukey so cute going down the slide. Hi mom!!
Big boy Will going up and down all by himself. I told Ben they are growing up so fast I am glad we have new recruits coming in.
Luke stuffing his face with Fruit Nacks as he says.
Will loves playing with his cars we have cars with us everywhere we go and in every part of the house.
We met Steff and the kids at Dave and Busters last Friday for dinner and games. It was a lot of fun. Lukey and Emma just crack us up.
Luke and Em feeding each other
AHHH so Lady and the Tramp with forks
Dancing away and striking a pose
Yeah BOY!!
Luke and Emma working together to get some tickets.

Will and I crashing into things on this race car
Luke and Emma in the kissing booth I mean photo booth.
Grandma Sue and Will driving the race car
Emma giving Luke directions to her house. Hee Hee!
On our way home Luke and Emma showing their gum ball machines they won with their tickets.
At home with Grandma Sue getting ready for bed.
How cute is this lil' guy? Yes very cute! I love how he dips his waffles in the syrup!
Lisa and the girls were over to make pizzas.
The kids watching Toy Stoy 3 and eating their pizza.
They were all so behaved and QUIET!
Addie hugging on Will.
He seemed to love it!
Addie practicing her back bends over Lukey.
The boys all snug as a bug in their Grandma Francie blankets that they love.





No comments:
Post a Comment