Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween Week of Fun!

Lukey and Grandma coloring in the big haunted house book.
I carved a Wubbzy pumpkin for Will
The boys watched It's a Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
Ben and I Carving away at our pumpkins
Still coloring...I think Grandma Sue had as much fun as Lukey did.
Me and my finished pumpkin
Ben and his pumpkin and his way of making fun of my belly pose


The Pumpkins
and still coloring!!
On our way to Lukey's school for the Halloween parade and party.
Striking a pose
Lukey and his classmates Buzz Lightyear
Lukey and his teacher that he just adores Miss Suzanne
And the parade begins the kids were all so cute we
saw some great costumes that's for sure!
Lukey waving to us
My handsome boy
The kids doing a craft
Lukey, Will, and I enjoying the party.
Will loves to go visit Luke at school and it's crazy to think that he will be going next fall.
Will made himself right at home he was walking around the table taking food off of the kids plates.
Lukey giving us his silly face
The party was fun and we were excited for the fun Halloween weekend to begin!

No comments: