On our way to Trick or Treat! My Cute Race Car drive and Wow Wow Wubbzy!
Grandma Sue stayed home to give our candy while we were gone.
The wagon such a good idea to take to go house to house with!
They wanted out and I ended up pulling the empty wagon. Luke didn't really understand how Trick or Treating worked he wanted to hold the empty bags and carry the candy in his hands.
Our first house to get some candy at.
My wonderful neighbor Jill had a goody bag for all the kids and shots for all the parents. I might just get a shot next year! Ben sure enjoyed his!
Will getting to pic his own candy.
When we got back to our house we found Grandma Susan super busy giving out candy.
The boys had more fun playing in front giving out the candy to the kids.
The boys loved drumming on the BIG PUMPKIN!!
My sweet Halloween boys! I like how Lukey is sneaking a piece of candy while I was taking the picture.
My Sweet Will just chilling out with the bags of candy.
Grandma Sue holding the dogs and me holding the boys.
Halloween night was fun! Will came in to relax and watch his favorite show WOW WOW WUBBZY!
Buenos Noches!





No comments:
Post a Comment