Monday, November 8, 2010

Harvest Day at Windgate

Dressed for the Harvest Halloween Fest in our neighborhood. Ben dressed as a nerd, Luke was a race car driver, My mom is a cow girl, Will is Wow Wow Wubbzy, and I am dressed as Mother Nature.
Grandma Sue Yee Haw!
Lil' Wubbzy
Ben, Luke, and Roger the Rocker
Lisa the Hippie
Skylar on her Pony ride
My family we all love Halloween and had fun dressing up
Emma on her pony ride
The Behm's joined us for the Halloween festivities
The kids loved the petting zoo
Will made friends with the sheep. The farm animals were a hit with the kids.

Lukey ready for some Halloween fun!
Lisa and I
Steff and I
The Falconbridge joined us too.
My mama and I
Lukey and Emma she was Belle and looked so cute!
Will and Luke sharing some Kettle Corn
The kids jumped and Jumped in the bounce house. I couldn't get Will out of it!
Luke and Emma jumping away
I took Luke and Emma through the scary obstacle course
The kids couldn't wait to Trunk or Treat
All the trunks were decorated so cute and had yummy treats to pass out to the kids.
Will and I
He is waving hello
Luke and Emma eating the treats
Luke even got some treats from Snow White
After the party at the clubhouse we went to our neighbors The Coopers for some more Halloween fun. The party was great!!
Will walked right into the house and sat down in Finn's playroom. The party was all outside so my mom had the job of Will duty and chased him all over the place.
My Nerd Alert husband and I . Check out his T Shirt and I'm not talking about the Elmo one. Ahh it was a hit with the adults and everyone had a good laugh.
Leave it to Ben!!
The Cooper's had tons of food for the whole neighborhood, a great haunted house that took 2 months to build, and a arts and crafts table for the kids to decorate buckets. It was a great Halloween party everyone was dressed to impress as well.
My crazy IOWA fan neighbors, Dan and Jill. They beat Michigan State that day so they loved tormenting Ben.
The kids decorating the buckets.
It was a great project and kept the kids busy!
Ben, Luke, Dan, and Wally
Grandma Sue keeping the kids busy. She ended up taking them home so Ben and I could hang out longer. Thank you Grandma Sue!
Such a fun day and Halloween is yet to come!

No comments: