WE INTERRUPT OUR VACATION PHOTOS FOR SOME BREAKING NEWS!
Baby Larrabee is due January 23, 2011. We are all so excited to announce our wonderful news. Luke is asking for a baby sister already I told him good luck with that! Ha Ha! I had an ultrasound this morning the baby looks great. I will be 14 weeks on this Sunday it is sure going by fast. I am starting to show and just feel so blessed to be having another baby. Boy or girl does not matter we just want healthy so we won't find out the sex we love the surprise in the delivery room there is nothing like it! Thank you all for the wonderful heartfelt well wishes too. This family feels the love! :)
baby profile
hand and elbow waving to us
sleeping on their tummy like the boys do
two cute little feet
Six months from today is my due date I had both the boys 2 weeks early though so we will just see what happens. My mom's Birthday is the 23rd so that would be cool to have them share their special day. The baby is the size of a big lemon right now about 3 inches. Baby bump pics up next!





1 comment:
We are SO excited that you are having #3!!!! Love you!
Post a Comment