Monday, July 19, 2010

Lincoln Park Zoo

Ben, Sam, Candace, and I took the boys to the zoo on Saturday it was hot with a nice breeze. The zoo is really shaded too. We all enjoyed it!
Ben, Candace, Will, Sam, and Luke
Luke is telling me he has a bug on his nose. That's what I say to get their attention to take their picture and he said it to me first this time. It was funny!
This Zebra needed a back scratch
ALL BETTER!
What a life!
This group of gorillas cracked me up I love their nap pose spread eagle style!
Sam and Luke before going to see the lions
Can you say antisocial?
Chowing down on a bone! Yikes!
Going to see the seals underground
So cool Luke got up close to this one
It was very nice and cool down there too.
ICKY SNAKES!! Not our family favorite! Just ask Ben he HATES Snakes!
CHOO CHOO here comes Luke on the train!
What a face this lil' guy has, my oh my he melts my heart!

Guys checking out the Rhino
Luke playing with Deucer
Our family in front of the giraffe that walked away and is no longer in the picture
Man was it hot baby Will cooling off with a bottle of water. He loved it especially when it went all over him.
Ben pointing to the Eugene Terrace where he used to live. He didn't even know there was a zoo across the street when he lived there tho. Ha Ha! He thought it was crazy a zoo in the middle of the city. I say it is pretty fitting living in the city is like living in a zoo.
Another great day! I love this picture with the skyline behind us. AND the boys are both looking! Yeah!!

No comments: