My dad, Joanne, Candace, Bobby, Me and the BOYS all went to lunch at THE PARK GRILL and then to walk around Millennium Park it was a beautiful day out and we all had a great time.
Catching the EL to get downtown. Luke loved the train and thought it was so much fun!
My Dad and Luke at Wellington Station
On the train
After lunch we walked around, this is a huge water area for kids to play in.

My dad and Luke in front of this huge dinosaur

My dad and Luke taking a look at the BEAN
Hello!
Lukey wanted to do the same thing as I did.
Me and the boys in front of
Buckingham Fountain
My dad, Can, Bobby, the boys and I in front of
Buckingham Fountain.
Candace and I
This is my favorite fountain especially when I was a little girl. It shoots up really high and at night it changes colors. It is a great site to see in Chicago. I really wanted to show the boys.
The long walk back to the train. Luke was worn out plus it was really hot out.
Poor lil' guy!

Thank God Bobby was there to take over he was HEAVY!
Will's turn to enjoy the train while Lukey slept the whole way home.
His sweaty cute head out cold on the train.





No comments:
Post a Comment