Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Just a Regular Monday Night

Monday night we got a visit from Uncles Sam & David. They missed the boys and the boys missed them.
Will took a little dip and fall into the pool it was hot and humid out so it felt pretty good I'm sure.
Giving Uncle Sam a big hug
After Dave and Sam left Candace and I took the boys to a park down the block.
I lived by that park for so long and walked by it a million times but it was my first time in it. I guess having kids will do that to ya.

Luke spotted a bunny in a courtyard and thought it was pretty neat. I bet his time in the UP with Papa Pat made him want to set a trap and catch it.
Will loved running around outside and playing.
Candace even had some fun herself.
Aunt Candy and Luke playing
A short walk home I thought Luke looked so cute walking
back with his hands on his hips.

No comments: