December 10th Luke had his Christmas Concert for School it was at Desert Life Church. The kids were so cute and did a great job. Ben taking Luke to his room to get ready for the concert.
Mama and Deuce waiting for the concert to begin.
Luke is in the middle looking out
They sang and danced to 3 songs. Luke would put his bell down between songs to clap and he was a dancing machine. We were so proud and loved seeing our boy on stage.
All the 2's on stage together
Daddy went to get Luke when his performance was over.
Daddy and Luke after the concert
We went to dinner at Cheesecake Factory afterwards. I got my hugs and kisses from Luke.
The other day it was rainy out and I made 6 dozen cookies I was going to a cookie exchange the next day. Luke decorating his cookie here.
Luke loves playing on the computer he likes Starfall.com
These two are going to be trouble one day I can see it now. They really are starting to play together we love watching them together.
Luke is always making Will laugh. Will can't take his eyes off his big brother. He just wants to play and do everything Lukey does.
Just chilling out together
Christmas light FEVER! My husband CLARK loves his Christmas lights. He made our house look amazing I love all the lights. Ben spent two full days putting lights up around the outside of the house.
Daddy has helpers! Luke was actually a big help for Ben handing him stuff.
My BOYS! Thank you Ben for doing such a great job with the lights we all love them and makes it really feel like Christmas around here which can be hard living in Arizona.

Ben looking so cute in all his Michigan gear!





No comments:
Post a Comment