Will is now 9 months old he is crawling everywhere and pulling himself up. He has his 2 front teeth coming in too just in time for Christmas.
Luke getting his hug from his baby brother
Ruby and Will
Peek A BOO I am too cute!
He loves to eat too. His favorite is mixed berries and Bananas.
On Wednesday night we went to our neighborhood Christmas party. They had a great dinner at our clubhouse and then they had a choo choo train that took the kids all around and to the teen center where Santa was. Mrs. Claus was reading a book and they had face painters there too. All the kids loved it. Especially the choo choo!
Luke was talking about Santa all day until it was time to tell Santa what he wants for Christmas then he got very shy. Daddy had to sit with Santa and Luke. Lukey asked for a choo choo train for Christmas this year.
Santa and Will.
Will was not sure about this Santa but still didn't fuss and was a good boy.
Daddy and Luke on the Choo Choo again going back to the clubhouse.
That night when we got home the boys both got fevers and were not feeling well it was a long night for all of us. Ben took this one of me and the boys I think around 3 in the morning. I forgot to mention that at the party earlier Luke fell through the chair at dinner and smacked his head onto the ground so we wanted to keep a close eye on him all night anyway. Then the fevers came so we all were one big happy family in bed that night.
I love this picture so much. I know one day when the boys are older I will look at this picture and miss my sleepless nights with them. It is true what they say. When boys are sick all they want is their mama.





No comments:
Post a Comment