Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Family Vacation Home

Luke and Will got to take their first bath together at Papa Stevie's house.


Luke showing Will how to crawl.
Luke wanted to play in Papa's Truck again
Grandma snuggling with Baby Will
Both are all smiles here while we were waiting for Aunt Candace to get her hair done.
Saturday night after church we all went to dinner it was a fun filled day.
Baby Will taking a snooze before Candace's Bridal Shower.
Candace and Bobby's Bridal Shower at Boulder Ridge Country Club was on Sunday afternoon.
The art teacher at Candace's school did an amazing job with the Bridal party cupcakes they came out so good it was hard to eat such a masterpiece.
Uncle Bobby with Baby Will before the shower began.
My baby Will was so good and everyone loved seeing him and holding him. Luke got to stay home with Daddy, Papa, and Uncle Bobby.
The Beautiful Bride and Groom
Candace and I got the balloons all tangled up so
Bobby fixed it it for us.
Candace and her very good friend Chrissy. Chrissy and Tom are getting married in June 2010 we can't wait for their wedding.
As everyone arrived they got to pick out a ring out of the jar later on during the shower the guests had to turn their ring and if you had a ring that flashed you were a winner. We had 3 winners during this game.
My mom and Candace
My beautiful sister and I
My Grandma Helen was able to be their too which I know meant a lot to Candace even if Grandma didn't know who we were. So sad she is 94 and is just getting over breaking her hip. She is doing good and is all smiles and happy to be out.
Candace enjoying her delicious meal... I think she was getting sick of me taking her picture.
Kristin and Stephanie were two winners and won great prizes
Baby Will taking another nap
The Gift Table
We also played another game in which each guest got a scratch off lottery card and if their Princess on the card was kissing a prince they won. Stephanie's mom Chris won this time.
Liz, My mom, Grandma, and Candace
Candace about to eat her BRIDE Cupcake

My Maid of Honor Cupcake was so good!
Opening her gifts
....Still going they got a lot of wonderful gifts
Liz holding baby Will, she just loves babies!
Candace and her bridesmaids
Lindsay, Porscha, Brianne, Candace, Carly, Chrissy, and Stephanie.
Mom, Candace, and I
Chrissy, Brianne, Porscha, Rebecca, and Lindsay
Bobby's stepmom Helen and Candace
To my dear sister I love you so much and I am so excited for you and Bobby to get married and have tons of kids. ha ha! I still think of you as such a little girl it is crazy to think you are soon to be getting married. I wish you and Bobby the best life has to offer you both deserve the best!
Papa and Lukey taking a walk on a nice Fall day!
Playing on the stairs of course!
Daddy and Lukey watching the game
After the shower we came back to my dad's house.
Auntie Bean getting a kiss from Lukey
Will playing in his new exersaucer
That night we went to the Smith's for dinner. Liz made a great dinner we are so thankful to have The Smith family as our wonderful friends.
Papa Stevie and Will
Go Bears! Luke, Mommy, and Uncle Bobby
Liz with Will
Liz is such a great mom she is getting her baby
fix holding Will today.
Jo Jo with Will
Will liked her necklace
Enjoying the wonderful dinner Liz made for all of us
Amy and Rob they are so cute togerther
Luke thought he was going to leave with Candace and Bobby. He kept saying bye to me and trying to put his coat on. When they left he cried by the door He will miss them. Good thing they will be here for Christmas. We can't wait!
So CUTE!
Rob holding Will.
Will actually fell asleep on Rob and Rob was so good with him. Amy says Rob wants 5 kids or so. I told him he should hold a fussy baby and maybe he will change his mind. Will is so good I would have 5 if I knew they would all be good like Will is.
The guys watching the game
My dad, Mark, Dan, and Ben
On Monday we took My mom shopping at Woodfield and out to lunch it was a jammed pack day the boys did great and we had a lot of fun.
Luke posing and dancing with Grandma
My mom and I with the boys
We had lunch at the Rainforest Cafe
Luke loved the fish in the big tank
He wasn't too crazy about the big tiger by us and the thunder storm that goes off every 15 minutes though.
Grandma walked him around to show him all the cool stuff.
Baby Will enjoying himself
Grandma and Lukey
Grandma Susan just laughs so hard at Lukey he ran her around all over and it was another fun day.
All the excitement wore Luke right out he fell asleep before his lunch came. He got up right before we were going to leave and ate then.
Mom and Luke
The next morning we headed to the UP it was great to be home and see my family I willmiss them a lot but now we are off to have Thanksgiving with the Larrabee's it will be fun!
Saying goodbye to my dad I love you!

No comments: