AO had a great Christmas party December 11th. Ben and his staff did an amazing job putting it all together.
Getting ready for the party

There was a huge slide and 2 tons of snow
Dr. Larrabee outside the office
The girls are having a contest to see who decorated for Christmas better the front of the house vs. the back of the house. I think they both did an amazing job. I am glad I am not the one who has to decide. Ben is having his patients vote.
The front office, everything looked perfect.
Playing in the snow
Will with Santa
Luke did not want to sit on Santa's lap!
Ben with his wonderful staff! Great job ladies you made it all a success!
We could not get Luke out of the snow he loved it. His pants were so wet by the end of the night....with water from the snow not pee. ha
You can't really see but Mark is on the slide being security with all the kids on it no one was really supervising. Thanks Mark I know that job sucked! Mark also was the MC he was great and a natural on the mic giving away prizes.
Jess, the Q's, and Sonia and Gary
It was SNOW fun!
Daddy and Luke on the slide. Luke kept saying more JUMPY daddy. Ben had a hard time getting him out of there.
The Wonderful Yori family.
Thank you !
The Christmas Carolers and Santa
Luke taking a break to eat. Liz and Ella enjoying the Christmas music.
My wonderful husband and I
Ben, Santa, and I
Our family plus Santa
Making a snowman
The end of the night enjoying a cookie. It was a great party!
The Christmas lights around the house this is for you Francie because I know you are dying to see what Ben did.
Front walk way
Front of the house
The back of the house





No comments:
Post a Comment