Wednesday, November 18, 2009

WILL is 8 Months Old




Will is 8 months old today and boy is time going by fast. Will has been sitting up for awhile now and is on the verge of crawling he scoots a few paces at a time. He has his 2 bottom teeth now for awhile too. He loves to eat, his favorite is bananas just like Luke. He says da da and ga ga. He is so happy and smiley all the time. He loves watching Luke play and they are already starting to rough house baby style.
I have to say though WILL'S favorite thing in the world is me his MOMMY. He just loves me! He has to have his eyes on me at all times when I walk out of the room he cries or fusses till he can see me again. He loves me to hold him all day long and he loves to sleep on my chest. I am so blessed to have such wonderful baby boys!


This is Luke's 6 month picture I had Christina take pics of Will in the same outfit They really look a lot alike.

No comments: