Will's first Halloween

Not so happy in his MUMMY shirt
Our little MAILMAN ready to deliver

Mailman Luke and Cowgirl Mommy
Going to our neighborhood party
Lot's of great costumes and tons of kids. This is my neighbor Terace with her son Kaden and Will and I.
After the party we did a little Trick or Treating and then headed home to pass out candy. We had a lot of kids and almost ran out of candy again. Luke was very generous at handing the candy out.
There were a lot of sweet kids and a few kids that needed to get some manners. One kid told me after I gave him a chocolate sucker," all I get is one". I replied well you can have none. His mom was right behind him and didn't say anything and he took the chocolate sucker and walked away looking at me like I was the bad guy.
Luke had a plan he would take the candy from the bowl and put it in his Spiderman truck and then hand out the candy from his truck it was so cute. He loved handing out the candy and seeing all the kids.
Luke and Daddy Ben was Ben for Halloween I think he did a great job dressing up.
Waiting for his next customer
My little Mummy with his Mommy!
Luke giving Will a goodnight hug
Where is everybody?? They all are done Trick or Treating. Luke was having so much fun saying your welcome to all the kids, even the ones who didn't say THANK YOU!
Halloween was a hit this year with many more fun ones to come.





No comments:
Post a Comment