I made cupcakes for Halloween they were super yummy!
Daddy and Luke enjoying a cupcake
Ben and Luke carrying in the heavy pumpkins from outside or at least acting like they were heavy.
Ben carving his pumpkin
Luke was not interested in the pumpkin carving he was too busy playing with his cars and trucks.
Will was asleep in the swing and Ben and I started to carve our pumpkins we got so into it that we lost track of time we got done at 9:45 and Luke was still up playing. Ooops! Oh well it was a holiday night and Luke did sleep in till almost 8 the next morning so it was all good.
Are you scared?
Which one is Carly's and which one is Ben's?
Guess!
What do you think? They came out good if you ask me.
Yes the happy one is mine and sort of looks like me. Ha Ha!
...and the mean one is Ben's and looks like him..ha ha!
Sorry babe!
Ben and I had a lot of fun carving pumpkins this year and maybe next year Luke will want to help with it.





No comments:
Post a Comment