Sunday, August 9, 2009

Rachael Comes to Visit

My Best Friend Rachael came to visit this weekend we had such a wonderful weekend. We went to lunch, shopped, got mani's and Pedi's, and hung out by the pool. The boys loved our pool time too. It was actually Will's first time in the pool and he loved it.

Baby Will in the pool
Rachael and Luke having fun in the pool
Baby Will is all SMILES
MOMMY and WILL
Luke and his stacking. We got him some blocks to stack it was a hit for sure along with the wooden puzzle Rachael brought for Luke he loves to play with it.

This is funny Rachael and I realized we didn't take any pictures of us on Saturday so I tried to take one of us and it was pretty scary this was the best of the bunch. We were cracking up at the faces we were unknowingly making for the picture. It would of been easier if I had Luke take the picture of us. Oh well it was fun for laughs anyway.
Rach you are such an amazing friend I love you so much thank you for taking the time away from your family to be with me and hang out. I had so much fun with you as I always do. I miss you so much already. Edah ha ha!

No comments: