Auntie Candace and Uncle Bobby bought Luke a Cozy Coupe for his 2nd Birthday he was so excited when it got delivered. It is the 30 year anniversary of the car I remembered when my sister had one and I would try to fit in it..... Well Luke wanted me to open it right now so I did......big mistake.
He sat in it and played with it but there were too many parts for me to figure it out and watch the kids so I put it aside for Ben to put together when he got home from work. He was thrilled ha ha
He was giving it a tune up I think
.....or a demolition
No wheels yet
Daddy saves the day and puts the Cozy Coupe together.
He was so happy ha ha
The next morning Luke was so happy to see his new car all ready to cruz the halls in. He jumped right in and kept saying car car. So Cute!! Thanks Candace and Bobby you picked out a winner for him.
Beep Beep here I come to pick up Emma for a date





No comments:
Post a Comment