One Boy

One Girl

Fell in LOVE

1st date
My 30th B Day Surprise

In the UP it was my 2nd time up there it was for Ben's 10 year HS reunion

7 months later getting engaged at the top of the Empire State Building in NYC
out of order a bit this was our 2nd date in Orlando for the AAO
In Milwaukee on our 3rd date

My first Christmas in the UP
enough said

At our rehearsal dinner where I sang my heart out...poor Ben he at least knew what he was getting himself into. Ha ha!

Our Wedding Day August 27, 2005

Our first baby Ruby and I mean I treated her like a baby some would say she is CRAZY

In Vegas as I am doing this I realize I change my hair A LOT
Happy New Year 2007 We are expecting Luke I am 1 month pregnant in this picture
Christmas 2007 Luke is 4 months old
Summer in Chicago 2008 Luke is 10 months old
I really love this picture it is the day we moved into our new house and we had nothing but these two camping chairs we are so happy. I also think of this picture a lot because I was pregnant with Will but didn't know it yet and I moved all day lifting boxes and running around so I am so thankful I didn't hurt the baby.
NFC Championship game in Arizona Go Cardinals! I loved taking Luke to this game we all had so much fun. The Cards won this game and made it to the Super bowl.

March 2009 Baby Will joins our family
We took this the other day Luke has been hugging us both a lot lately it is so cute he is such a sweetie. I also realized Ben and I don't take many pictures alone anymore. I am going to take some on our vacation next week.
I am a blessed woman with a wonderful family. I am in LOVE with my husband just as much as the day I married him. We have two beautiful sons. I guess all I have to say is life is good. I love you Ben! Happy Anniversary with many more to come!





2 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two!!!! Cool post :)
Happy Anniversary!!! I loved the "memory lane" post...many many great memories over the years. How fun to take a look back :)
See you on Tuesday...looking forward to it. I"ll have lunch here for you. Give a buzz when you're about an hour away.
Post a Comment