The Chadwicks
That is Sky and Addie below the bands groupies! LOL!
Our neighborhood had a concert in the park on Sunday and lots of fun stuff for the kiddos as well.
Luke chasing after JJ something he will be doing for a very long time.
They are best buddies!
Lisa and Roger and the girls came with us.
Auntie Carly and Skylargrace the day was just perfect!
Farrah and Mommy
Lisa and Farrah
Ben getting a workout chasing after Will in the bounce house/ babysitter. Some people just throw their kids in these bounce house and go party never watching. Ben and I are not one of those parents we end up yelling at all the kids that are too rough or too big. These bounce houses are not babysitters people. OK I'm done blog venting!
Popsicle time!
My sweet LUKE
Roger was stalked by Will once Rog threw him up in the air once Will wanted him to do in a million more times and poor Rog the good sport he is did!~
Ben and I





No comments:
Post a Comment