Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Papa Stevie and Jo Jo visit

The boys were napping when my dad and Jo got here so when they woke up they were very excited to see Papa Stevie and Jo Jo. They both ran to him and gave Papa a big hug.
Will was getting some one on one attention from Papa Stevie
My brother and I
The boys and Papa Stevie
Craig, Roxy, and I joined in the picture fun
All hanging out together
Uncle David and Deucer
Family Dinner!
I love how my brother can't put his food down to take a pic. Jolly Funhouse boy!
Farrah, Jo, Deucer, Dad, Lukey, and I
Uncles Craig, and Dave playing Call of Duty with my boys,
I believe Lukey said to Craig you are good at this game I'm so proud of you!
LOL too cute! It made Craig's day!
Uncle Craigy and Farrah
Daddy and his baby girl her top says Daddy Loves Me!
Hanging outside enjoying the beautiful weather
Papa Stevie tell secrets with Lukey
AWE! Just beautiful
Farrah, Craig, and I
I added the pics that Jo took so some are doubles but these are off my camera so you get to see some pics twice on here
Too cute! Mom can we please go outside and play.
Uncle David and Lukey
This kid can eat here he is enjoying a chicken burrito and yes Ruby is lurking behind him ready to attack and get his food.

No comments: