Will has a feeling something is lurking behind him...oh he is right the vulture herself RUBY who never misses a chance to steal his food.
Dad, Jo, and Farrah
WOW! How we pulled this pic off with everyone smiling is beyond me. Great picture!!
Dad, Jo, and sleeping Farrah
My Sweet Will
Playing with Will's new Build-a-Road that he got from Alex & Evan for his Bday. This is such a great gift the boys loved it.
I even had fun putting it together for them. We made up a game called Crash Boom Bang it was fun!

My favorite thing about this was the boys played great together for hours.
I put the boys down for a nap and came back out to find Papa Stevie playing with it! So funny!
Strong WILLED Will. He had a fit and there is no reasoning with him. He had to bring his blanky into the shower with him as you can see it is all wet and on the floor.
MOVIE NIGHT!!
The boys were so good popcorn and juice boxes and their favorite movie as of right now, Despicable ME!
Well I guess it was time to say goodbye to our swing we burnt the motor out with the boys so by the time Farrah got to it it was barely running. Farrah loves it too and I hated to by another one since we are not having any more children so......
My good friend Marcy saved the day she had the same exact swing and let us borrow it. We were back in business and look how happy Miss Farrah is.
Yeah Thank you Marcy!

Such a funny guy! Look at me mom I'm Farrah Ricken!
That is his way of saying Farrah Kaylynn!
I just love these two little boys to pieces!
Smooch Smooch Kiss Kiss!! Love you Will
Luke playing with her paci and Will sitting in her bouncy!
Farrah was crying and Lukey wanted to hold her to make her feel better and look it worked she stopped crying and was happy all because of Lukey~





No comments:
Post a Comment