Wednesday, October 13, 2010

ROXANNA

We got a new puppy last week, little baby girl Roxanna (Roxy) I named her that for 3 reasons 1. it goes good with Ruby 2. I like the name and 3. I love the musical CHICAGO and the main character is Roxy Heart. She is such a great puppy!
Thanks Erin for taking the first 2 pictures of Roxy she is so cute!
Tiny little puppy 6 pounds
We all just love her and she adds to the wonderful craziness of the household perfectly
Francie flew her here from Michigan for us. She is from the same breeder as we got Ruby from. The boys were napping and my dad stayed with them while I went to pick up Francie and Roxy from the airport. Once we got home we gave her a bath and let her play outside and get acquainted with Ruby while the boys were still napping.
Roxy just loves Francie and vice versa. I joked with Francie that if this was too much for me she might be taking Roxy home with her, but Roxy was so good and now she is apart of our growing family.
Thank you grandma Francie for all you did to help me with Roxy I couldn't of done it without you!
Ruby and Roxy wanted to come in but we were all outside.
Roxy!!
The boys woke up and I went in with the camera to surprise them with Roxanna. Francie was holding her and brought her right up to the boys. They were still pretty sleepy but very excited once they woke up.
You can tell by Luke's face this was the best way to wake up to a cute new puppy.
Will just loves dogs he can't get enough of them.
The boys and Roxy
Ruby was happy with her new chew stick in the background. SHE STILL HAS TO GET USED TO ROXY!!
Enjoying the perfect weather outside for once we all loved it
Will feeding Roxy one at a time. SO CUTE!
He just followed her around the yard she was so good with him and let him pet her when he wanted.
Will sat right next to grandma and Roxy he didn't let her rest much and Lukey giving his baby brother a big hug!
Will just can't get enough of her.
Grandma brought the boys some new trucks and new blankets she made . They just love the cozy blankets grandma makes.
Will found his favorite doggie that happens to look just like Roxy.
We love the new addition to our family she really is a dream puppy and so darn cute!!

No comments: