Luke and Papa Stevie playing on their iPads.
Busy playing
The boys loved having Papa Stevie here they were always drinking his yummy lime drink and messing up his newspapers.
Luke thought it was funny to try to walk in Papa's shoes. He didn't get very far but he sure was cute.
Will decided to lounge on Papa's feet he just made himself comfortable.
Daddy and Papa took Lukey to school on Tuesday mornings. Luke had the letter G that week for show and tell too so he brought in a picture of his Grandpas.
My dad and I took the boys to My Gym to play their class schedule has changed so we had the place to ourselves which was nice. This week their new classes begin.
Papa Stevie pushing Lukey on the swing.
Will loves the swing it is hard to get him off once he gets going. He smiles so big it makes me smile right back at him.
Lukey had fun too and is always ready to give me his Cheesy Chandler Bing smile!
Papa and the boys watching the Transformers.
Papa was leaving the day after we got Roxy I am glad he got to meet her. She is so cute and such a snuggle bug. He liked her a lot he is such a dog lover.
Hi Lil' Roxy
Papa was sure to give Ruby some love too as always
My Daddy and I
I'm glad he came to visit us it is so great to have him here I love to spoil him and take care of him while he is here. I miss my daddy a lot he is the best dad! I just wish I got to see him more we miss YOU!
THE Deucer man giving papa Stevie a kiss goodnight!
Papa and Lukey saying goodnight!
Were are all going to miss Papa Stevie. Love you Daddy





No comments:
Post a Comment