Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Roxanna Meets some new Friends

Our 12 week old baby girl she is such a sweetie and such a good puppy too.
Steff, Emma, Adam, and Steff's sister Erin came over to meet Roxy. Here is Steff and Roxy. They brought Ruby and Roxy some cute dog toys and the dogs love them. Thank YOU!!
Emma was so cute and gentle with Roxy they both look so cute here!
Maya and Karina came over too and they brought the dog's special dog treats. The dogs were getting spoiled with love, attention, and treats. Thank YOU!!
My baby Deucer so cute eating a popsicle in the window. He has the lady killer blue eyes and smile.
I love how Luke , Karina and Will all sat in the same chair even though there was an empty chair right next to them.
Well here I am 25 weeks pregnant. I was counting down the days and it is about a 100 days left to go. (give or take, I hope take) I feel good I just get super tired by the end of the day and I am always hungry, I could eat nonstop!! I guess that is all to be expected and I know I was the same way with my boys you just seem to forget till you get back in that situation. No complaining from me I am just so happy to have healthy babies that we can love. That is all I care about and all that really matters!!
Ben and Francie (Ben's mama) with Ruby and Roxy. This is the only good picture of both dogs together. Roxy loves Ruby but Ruby is not too fond of Roxy, so hopefully in time we will have them snuggling together.
Ben, Frank, Will, and Luke
The boys liked having Grandma Francie here
And the beauty queen sleeps and she does a lot of that...Thank GOD! It has helped me out. I forgot how much work a puppy is and having two baby boys on top of it just makes it a bit crazy here at times but we manage through it and we all love being together! One big happy family.

No comments: