Going for a walk with the girls

Hi mommy! Luke just making sure we were still with them.
Daddy and his clone baby Will
Lisa and I were getting dinner ready and it got really quiet in the playroom when I went in to take a peak I was surprised to find them all sitting nice together watching TV.
Sisters and Brothers
Their last day here Lisa and I took Addison and Skylar and Will shopping Luke and Jaidyn took naps and Roger watched them. That night the girls put on a fashion show for us and it later turned into a dance party.
Addison our SUPERMODEL

Jaidyn was next showing off her new purse the girls picked out for her.
Skylar taking a spin walking down the catwalk.
Addison sporting he MY DAD ROCKS T shirt she got.

The girls J, SKY, and ADDIE. I love them all so much. They brought so much life to our home it was great having them with us.
The Dance party begins





No comments:
Post a Comment