I took everyone to the PCM again and we became members this way I can bring them their as often as I want. The boys just love that place and so do I.
Checking out at the grocery store
Playing with balls
Looking in the mirror
I got to check Luke out my new job as a cashier
My sweet baby
Oh no good thing Auntie Bean cleaned off the carrot
Sam, Jessica, and Candace helped me so much I think they had fun too!

Will and Jessica going through the pool noodles
Luke and Candace went through too

In the 3 and under room Luke loved it because you got to take your shoes off
The vent blew up air at us
Doing dishes in the kitchen
He loved the flowers too
Will and I having a great time together
Hello Mommy!!
Will and I were under looking up at Luke and Candace
Having an ice cream cone with Auntie Candace
Uncle Sam and Will





No comments:
Post a Comment