Lisa and Roger came to visit us this past weekend we had a great time! It was Lisa's Birthday too.
Roger and Lisa with baby Will
Luke made this crown for Lisa at School last week so we saved it for Lisa to wear on her Birthday.
Lisa and I with the boys. Lisa and Rog have 3 beautiful daughters and she would love a baby boy. Lisa got her baby fix holding Will this weekend.
Friday night we went out for a little bit so Sonia, Gary, and Addie came to babysit the boys. Addie is so cute and getting so big almost 2.
We went to Blue Martini Friday night our friends Steff and Shawn met us there too. It was fun we had a long day so we were all kind of tired but we had a great time and GREAT service according to my husband ha ha.
Ben and I and
Lisa and Roger
On Saturday we had a 70's Casino night at our clubhouse so we went it was so much fun we all got dressed up and had a great time.
Ben and Roger

This was my Halloween costume 4 years ago. We had dinner and drinks then got to gamble I played Roulette and was playing great Ben wanted to take me straight to Vegas I won 7 times 35 to 1 odds and was betting $100 a hand so I ended up with tons of raffle tickets at the end of the night.

Lisa won best flower power costume and she also won a gift basket we were the big winners of the night. I won the cash prize of $250.00 so I was happy with that.

All of us
We just love Roger and Lisa they are amazing friends and so much fun to be with we hope one day we all live by each other.
Sonia took pictures of Luke and Addie reading books they are too cute! Will was in bed at 7 and missed all the intellectual fun they had. ha ha
Lukey
Addie
Ben and I after we got home from the party.





No comments:
Post a Comment