Sorry if this picture offends anyone but I had to put it on here. The guys all got the same shirt it was so funny to see them wear it. Oh boy!
Having snacks with Uncle Craigy and Ruby hoping she gets a few bites here and there.
I took Will in on NYE to the doctor he had an ear infection and was put on Amoxicillin. This pic was on New Year's day and the meds didn't kick in yet he was just miserable.
Once he saw me with the camera he shot out a smile sick or not he can always give me a smile.
Daddy and Luke watching WOW WOW!
Uncle Craig and Ruby. She is obsessed with
Craig and he loves her too.
Uncle Craig and Will. It looks like he is feeling a little better.
I didn't know there was a traffic jam in Bethlehem. I guess they left that part out of the bible when baby Jesus was born.
On Sunday Ben, Craig, and Luke took down all the Christmas lights outside and I did the whole inside and it was a big project! Luke was a good helper for his dad and Uncle.
Watching the game before we had to take Craig back to RADO. Craig lives in Rado (Colorado) and Candace and Bobby live in CAGO (Chicago). Luke is going to be devastated once everyone is gone. We miss you all so much and it was so great to spend the holidays with you.





No comments:
Post a Comment