Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Eve Morning till night

Cutie Pie Will loves to just stand and smile
Aunt Candy doing the CARS Sticker Book with Luke
Pretty Ruby Sue
It wasn't too late to put the deer together even though it was Xmas Eve. Ben recruited Bobby and Luke to help and put them on display.
Luke even took a break to give his Auntie a hug and kiss
Putting the deer out to pasture or in the front yard.
Daddy, Luke, and Deer
Auntie playing baseball with Luke his favorite thing to do everyday outside is hit that ball.

He smacked it so hard here the whole stand went a flying
All the fresh air wore him out!
Uncle Bobby liked holding Lukey!
Aunt Candace and Will
On Christmas Eve I gave Luke and Will each a present to open Luke got a beautiful pink Tea Set. Ben was not too happy about this.... but Luke did love it!
Tea Party Candy!!
Yummy Tea
We put out the Milk and Cookies for Santa
OOOPs those cookies were for Santa I thought they were for me...Sorry mommy! I am glad you made more Santa would be so pissed!
Daddy, Will, and Luke in their Cute Christmas PJ's they got from Karina!
I am reading the boys (Bobby Too) Twas The Night before Christmas!
Good night baby!!
Santa is on his way!
The Elves Ben and Bobby putting the boys train table together
The finished Product oh is Lukey going to LOVE this!
The presents were wrapped and the boys were in bed!
Santa is on his way!

I got the boys new PB Chairs they are really comfy!

No comments: