Friday, December 12, 2008

NYC



In 2004 the weekend before Thanksgiving Ben took me to NY for the weekend.  We were only dating for 7 months at the time and we got engaged at the top of the Empire State Building.
 I was in shock and so thrilled and excited to marry my best friend and love of my life Ben!
Radio City Music Hall 2008 NYC trip
Radio City Music Hall 2004 we took a picture in the same place.  We saw the Rockettes the same day that we got engaged.  The funny thing is I got engaged in NY and my sister and Bobby got engaged 4 years later while we were in NY.  So I guess if you want to get engaged I should go to NY it seems to work.  Ha Ha
4 years later we have Luke and another baby on the way. 
We love living in Arizona and are very happy! 

No comments: