Monday, December 8, 2008

New York

We had a great time in NYC.  We took Ben's staff and their husbands to NY for the weekend there were 12 of us that went.   We made the most out of the 4 day trip.  The girls all had the time of their lives too.  Ben and I at Italian restaurant on Mulberry St.  It was so good it was a perfect dinner at the end of our 1st day there.
In front of the big tree in Rockefeller Center.  We took a tour of NBC studios my fave part was seeing the set of SNL.  
They were filming the Today show outside I took Ben's pic in front of where they tape the show outside.  We ate at that Dean & Deluca a few days later.  
Right when we got to NY Ben and I checked in we rushed over to get tickets for the Late Show but he was not filming again till Monday so we missed out.  Rachael and I saw the show 3 years ago and it was fun so I wanted to do it again.  I was bummed for a bit but there was so many other things to do we managed to survive.

1 comment:

Marisa said...

What a SUPER FUN trip....loved the update!
We'll have to take pointers from you if Mark and I ever get to NYC