We are the Larrabee family. We live in Scottsdale Arizona and love it here. Our families are in the midwest in IL and MI and my brother lives in CO. We have a lot of family visit us and love having a full house. We have three amazing children. Luke 3 1/2, Will almost 2, and Farrah just born in January. We are so blessed and fortunate to have the life, family, and friends that we do. I love our family blog and think of it as a part time job at times. I like to keep it fresh and full of photos of my loved ones. I (Carly) enjoy working on this blog and updating it on a daily basis. Please send a comment or email my way if you follow my blog and enjoy it as well. I like to know who is looking at it and if you have a family blog I would like to visit it as well.
3 comments:
You look beautiful! I know you prob. feel huge, but you don't look it at all.
You are such a pretty mommy! I wish I could see you in person~
Marisa
Oh my gosh, you are not huge at all-you look gorgeous!!! We can't wait to meet the new little one!
Post a Comment