Wake up sleepy heads it is time to have fun!
This is my California baby girl
Ok I'll get up mama but I need a donut first!
Wait! Who goes there? I'm a Lukey with beach patrol!
What a beautiful morning taking it all in!
Brotherly LOVE awe!
Hug it out boys
Deucer is ready for the day and ready to play!
Well well well this makes perfect sense! She goes to bed when everyone else wants to wake up! Hmm Farrah needs to sleep in a little bit longer!
But she is sure sweet sleeping on Nana!
Nana talking to Craigy telling him about the beautiful ocean!
She took her nap right outside with us we all played and she slept. I was sort of jealous of her ability to sleep with everything going on around her. I can't do that I need quiet!
Building sand castles
I'm not sure who had more fun Luke and Will or Ben and I.
Deucer is always hugging on Nana I know she loves it!
Hi Nana!
Bathing Beauty
Two of my cute boys!
Ben's cousin Jeanette lives close to where we were staying she couldn't wait to get her hands on Farrah!
Nana and her boys trying to round them up for naps
And she is asleep again. I love the life of an infant eat, sleep, and poop!
Will loves playing in the sand
Happy Boy!
Greggy, Luke, Farrah, and I and Jeannet
Jeanette and Farrah
Nana and Jeanette with the boys went for a walk down the beach
Jeanette couldn't believe how heavy Deucer is
Splish Splash she is taking a bath, she fit perfect in the sink
Sweet cheeks!
What a great way to end a great day!






No comments:
Post a Comment