Thursday, September 15, 2011

Our First Day at The Beach


Good Morning Paradise!  
Lukey and Daddy went for a walk and came back with some BUCKS!  Just what mommy needed!
My sweet girl
Happy as can be!

I love this pic of Will he would just stare out at the ocean 
Sunny Day
Building sand castles again
My cute pouter
What a beautiful day I couldn't stop smiling
Daddy and Lukey
our view looking back at the house from the ocean
Waving hello
I am happy to say this was the cleanest beach I've ever seen 
US
Farrah is getting sleepy from the fresh air
Catching a wave
Will would not let Nana put him down he was not sure about this big pool of water
My sweetie and I thank God for the Bjorn cuz she gets heavy!



Daddy's boys
What a sweet kiss for Nana
And yes this was my way of seeing if she was asleep
Hi Lukey we need to get you some shades
Back at the beach house and Farrah wakes up
Nana and Lukey found a bunch of cool shells
My handsome boy
stinker face

We went for a walk and we stopped at this shop that looked like a boat and took Lukey's pic

Some cool houses on the beach near us
Posing like the cute boy he is
Sandra Bullock's and Jesse James' house 


Hi Mama!  She looks so serious here so funny!

Bubbles!

BUDDIES

Luke is always looking out for his brother
Playing on the top bunk
Scary boys getting Nana
and they got her!!  Oh NO!!
Grill Master

Baby girl really started to sit up on her own this trip
Deucer got in Farrah's swing every chance he could 
Finally good night!  What a great first day at the beach.  The boys watching some tv with Nana before bedtime!









No comments: