Baby Will is now sitting up and has his first tooth in he is growing up so fast. He is almost 19 lbs and is in the 95th percentile for height.
Having a great time in the pool with Papa and Grammy
Mommy & Will
Lukey having Snacks after the pool
I just love when Will or Luke falls asleep in my arms it is the best to hold a sleeping baby.
Lukey and papa are P.I.C (partners in crime) they are too cute together. Lukey loves to take papa by the hand and take him around.
My Buddha Belly Boy
Lukey and Papa were in the front yard hanging out together I took this from the front door.
Here they are up close too cute together
P.I.C.
Grandma Francie and Will enjoying the nice weather
Papa got his naps in too we are big on naps around here and it looks like he fit in just great.
Will in his MICHIGAN outfit too
bad they lost but at least it was to State
Will loves his new toy he plays with it all the time. I just have to watch Luke he is always taking it away and hiding it on Will. Having two boys Will gets all Luke's hand me downs but I try to get Will something new that is just his. He got a bunch of new jammies and clothes for Fall and a couple of new toys this weekend.
Papa giving Luke a Man Man Shower. That's what Luke sings in the shower from the TV show Two and a Half Men. Man Man Man (Lukey adds in shower) SHOWER so cute. He sings the song whenever the show is on. We love that show it is SUPER funny.
Luke loves putting a sticker on papa's head too





No comments:
Post a Comment