Monday, October 5, 2009

Luke Decorates his Brother

Luke had a sheet of stickers and kept putting them on Will's head. I love this picture and Will is of course smiling and goes to show how easy going he is having fun while his big brother continues to put stickers on his adorable little head. Gotta love it!
Now that Will is sitting up Luke has taken more of a liking to his baby brother. I told Luke in a few months you two can really play together and be best buddies I really hope they are close and become the best of friends as they grow.
Let's see where can I put this sticker?? HMMMMM?
OK the side of your head will do little Bro.
I will save one for my head too!
Yep you look great Will I love the look you have. I sure miss papa it was fun to decorate him too.
Will certainly knows how to wear a sticker so cute!!

No comments: